There are two ways to save the newsletters for reading at a later time:
- Export the webpage into a text or PDF file using a web browser
- Copy the newletter from a web browser and paste it into a Word document.
Note: Images will not be saved when exporting to a text file. To preserve the images, export to a PDF or copy-paste into a Word document.
You can save the webpage as a text file using Firefox or Internet Explorer, or save the file as a PDF using Chrome.
1. Click File, then click Save Page As...
2. In the "Save as type" dropdown menu, select Text Files
1. Click File, then click Save as...
2. In the "Save as type" dropdown menu, select Text File
1. Click the Menu icon, then select Print...
2. Under Destination, click the "Change..." button
3. Click Save as PDF
4. Click Save
1. Select the text and images in the newsletter by left-clicking at the beginning of the newsletter and dragging all the way down to the end of the newsletter.
2. Once everything is selected, press Ctrl+C (Cmd+C in Mac) to copy the selection.
3. Open a new Word document.
4. Press Ctrl+V (Cmd+V in Mac) to paste the newsletter into the Word document.
5. Save the Word document as you normally would.
UPDATED: 09 JUN 2014