Use this online renewal form if you are renewing your current Individual, Family, or Student membership. College students are also required to send the verification of current full-time enrollment to the membership office.
Renewals are not automatic. Please allow 5 business days for processing.
Please contact Janette Mauer, Membership Manager, with any questions of comments.
If you are not yet a member and are interesting in joining, please visit our join page. Prospective and new members are welcome to attend our weekly tour of the Library and Chess Room each Wednesday at noon. If you'd like to try out the Library before joining, daily and weekly passes are available — just come up to the 2nd floor of the Library or the Membership Office (Suite 504) or contact us at 415-393-0105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Membership
All members receive:
- Full use of the Library and its services, including online databases, ebooks, and more!
- Free or reduced admission to cultural events, programs, classes, and book groups.
- Access to the Chess Room and its tournaments and classes.
- WiFi access throughout the Library, Chess Room, and 4th floor meeting room.
- Membership privileges at other membership libraries.
Please note, effective September 1, 2017 our membership dues have increased. This is the first increase since 2004. For more details, please contact the Membership Office at 415-393-0105 or email@example.com.