The Mechanics’ Institute’s 2019 Annual Report is now available online, at https://www.milibrary.org/sites/default/files/publications/1573246161/MI-Annual-2019-web.pdf.
- Learn more about what we’ve been working on in the past year and what’s ahead in plans for next year.
- Find a summary of the annual financial audit, performed each year by an outside firm to ensure that our fiscal policy, procedure, and recordkeeping is sound.
- See images from a selection of the past year’s events.
- Peruse the list of donors and volunteers who have contributed to our library, chess club, and programming throughout the year.
- Get a reminder about our year-end member events – the bi-annual member meeting and the annual member holiday gathering.
Digital copies of the report will be emailed to members. Print copies of the report will be on hand soon; pick yours up in the library beginning November 25th.