We have the "Whistleblower" complaint that originated from somewhere within the Dept. of Homeland Security on August 12, 2019 that the U.S. House Intelligence committee released on September 26, 2019, available as .PDF or as an eAudiobook. Penguin has very quickly turned around a free audiobook for streaming or download from its blog, and read by an award winning e-book narrator, Saskia Maarleveld.
- Click here for The .PDF format, available via the U.S. Government Printing office.
- Click here for the eAudiobook format, available from Penguin.
The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community's (ICIG) report about this complaint is available via a number of news outlets. This "report about the complaint" is not available for download to date, but can be read on the WWW from the following sites. (Advertisements and entreaties to register will pop-up. None are endorsed by the Mechanics Institute).
- Read The Inspector General's report via CNN's web site.
- Read The Inspector General's report via the NYT web site.
- Read The Inspector General's report via the Politifact web site.