Produced In partnership with the San Francisco Writers Conference.
This event will take place via Zoom - please register via the Register Now button (to your right)
and the Zoom credentials will be sent to you prior to the class.
If you have been wondering where to start when it comes to building a meaningful platform, this 90 minute workshop will give you a specific, practical roadmap. It will peel back the curtain and share the strategies used to build platforms for some of the world's leading authors and thought leaders. Drawing on the framework shared in his newest bestselling book, Authority Marketing: How to Leverage 7 Pillars of Thought Leadership to Make Competition Irrelevant
, Rusty Shelton will share a 10-step plan that combines insights from the changing worlds of publicity, social media. and marketing to help nonfiction authors cut through the clutter and build a large platform. Attendees will leave the presentation with an online brand audit and a roadmap they can follow to grow their platform in the years to come.
You will learn how to:
• Leverage the new media landscape for success through the earned, rented & owned framework
• Conduct an online brand audit for yourself/your business to be more discoverable
• Grow your platform across social media
• Get major media exposure without spending a lot of money
• Create the right content strategy to own the connection with your audience
• Grow your email list with quiz/assessment marketing
For each class, we reserve the right to cancel at any time and issue a full refund. If you are unable to attend your class, please email [email protected] at least ten days prior to receive a refund. All fees must be paid at the time of registration.